Old May 13th 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

"Char" wrote in

From: "-L."

Oh God, don't even say that. If that mother****er runs, I'll pray
for an assassin. (And I don't pray.)

It wouldn't help, anyway.
God hates assholes like you.
Is there ANYONE that you don't want to see killed.
And don't say your "son". He isn't old enough to realize
that Mommy's a psycho, yet. Say that after he's old enough to
call you a "whacked bitch". Right now, he's just your cuddly
pet.

Isn't it interesting that the ones with "peacemail" type addys are
always the ones calling for violence against anything they oppose?

Candace may have been a little drastic, but....
I found this info in a few seconds in google. Imagine if I actually took
some time to find out more?

I just read Jeb Bushes daughter was charged with prescription fraud.

She looks like a drug addict.

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/01/2...aughter.drugs/

Jeb Bush's 21-year-old son was arrested and charged with public
intoxication, & resisting arrest.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9373195/

And Jeb Bush himself can't keep it in his pants, he is accused of hiding
the salami in

Playboy Bunny and top state employee, Cynthia Henderson.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php..._Alleged_Affai

So..just MAYBE Candace has a legitimate concern that this person do not
become President of her country?

I certainly would! !

oh..BTW...God doesnt hate anyone..it's man that hates and destroys.

Char

The way this foolish county votes, it sounds like he's our next president.
Groan.