Old July 17th 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default I can't get a minute

"kilikini" wrote in message
om...
Gosh darn it. I hate to say it. I love my Miss Pua, but........ I can't
get a moment's peace! She is *so* my constant companion that I'll be at
the toilet (I'm sick a lot) and she's right there crying at the door for
attention. I can't take a shower without her screaming to get into the
bathroom, and I can't even go outside and water the plants without her
going from window to window to watch me.......she's got to have me in
sight at all times.

It's very sweet, but it's getting to be a little troublesome lately. Does
anyone else have this problem with one of your dear ones?

In dogs, its called "separation anxiety" I can't help with a cure for a cat
though. You might like to google it and see if there is any advice about
separation anxiety for cats. Fortunately neither of my cats suffer from it.
They are happy to see me, but aren't bothered if I'm not here and don't
follow me around if I am. Boyfie occasionally feels the need to accompany
me to the bathroom, but not as often as he once did. Once upon a time he
thought it was imperative ;-)

Tweed