Old January 5th 11, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default On the beach

ai m sew sawry tew heer ubaowt Aunti Mabel , Daisy-chan ai putted hur
pixshure up
on da pooter n gab huurself uh healing nosepoink yeUP,
Gnow, awl uff usses r gunna purr fur herownself, n yer hoominz fur tayking
sutch gud luffink kare uff hur.
Luvz
Mosey, MeOwy PookyKat, Pipps, n Sqweex
pppppppprrrrrrrrrrt PUUUUUUUUUUUURRS
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRS pppppppprrrrrrrrrrts
pppppppprrrrrrrrrrt PUUUUUUUUUUUURRS
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRS pppppppprrrrrrrrrrt
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRPUUUUUUUUUUUURRs

owrsefz willz purr fur yourown famblee, trudi, sad for herow furnd

"Storrmmee" wrote

i iz not sure if harri will takez ursef on diz abenshhure butted she will,
so be readee, when her iz inna mood ta fly her duz itsef inna spektalur
fashun, didja know harri usta lif wif usses? trudi

Sorri Trudi! I haz to Teleport back home NOW!

Meowmie jus came back frum dey nice vet ones (not 'TED'). Aunti Mabel
besides being deaf and wif heart wormies, has cateracts, lyme, anna mebby
bladder cancer. Mebby other cancer. I don unnerstand 'cancer' but Iz
knowz is not gud.

Wez not know but Iz going home now.

Daisy-chan waves briefly then makes a flying leap to the teleporter for
her only real home where they need her.