Old August 8th 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Changing Food

wrote:
On Aug 7, 11:52 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Persia's vet in TN faxed her records to her "new" vet here in SC.
This vet was recommended by the neighbor who has the two black
kitties. They do boarding (hopefully not needed any time soon!) and
after hours emergency care... otherwise I'd have to drive all the
way to Savannah, Georgia.

snip

Jill

Speaking of places that have boarding.....how is Peaches doing?
Do you have plans to bring her with you or will she stay boarded
for a while?

Debbie

Oh, Peaches is fine! She's at my brother's house. I haven't figured out
how to get her here yet. In retrospect, it probably wouldn't have been a
problem bringing her along, too. I just had a lot of things to worry about;
my brother taking her made it a lot easier.

Jill