Old June 7th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Default I dispatch feral cats

You are a bold troll. Feral cats deserve the right to live so leave them
alone.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
ups.com...
Someone explain why that is bad. People act as if I invaded their
living rooms and murdered their pet moggy. I off ferals, and only
ferals. And I do it humanely with one well placed 7.62x39 or heavy
handgun round. Rather than dying a horrible death from car impact,
starvation, disease or predators they simply never know what hits them.