Old March 12th 08, 10:53 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Bob

Default KITTY LITTER DUST

"Dennis" wrote in message
Thanks blkcatgal, I'll look that brand up on the web

"blkcatgal" wrote in message
I recently started using the World's Best Cat Litter. It's made from corn
(I think) and has less dust than some of the other types of litters. And
it clumps pretty good too.

S.
---

"Dennis" wrote in message
Just became a cat owner a few months ago and thought I had done all my
homework on the pros and cons of owning a cat, but there's always
something you miss. In my case, it's the dust from the kitty litter that
has settled over everything in my home. Is there anything that can be
done to eliminate this most annoying problem. And before you even think
of it, I ALREADY OWN A FEATHER DUSTER AND VACUUM CLEANER

--
Dennis