Old July 26th 17, 08:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

Default Filter fan makes litter duty easy

The chronic liar below is talking about my bully cat that
comes to me when I call it. I regularly let them out of the
house for a frolic in a very large safe area. After a few
minutes, when I call the bully cat, it comes running to me so
that I can easily pick it up and walk it back into the house.
My bully cat is the opposite of my hard-core feral, the bully
LOVES people.

That is the way I treat my cats. I make their life indoors
better than it would be outdoors. That is why they love me
and love staying here.

A holier-than-thou tough guy wannabe troll who never posts
about cats...

From: reilloc reilloc gmail.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Filter fan makes litter duty easy
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 00:45:24 -0500

On 7/25/2017 4:01 PM, pfjw aol.com wrote:
Chloramine gas is no fun at all. Heavier than air, persistent, highly reactive, and deadly even in tiny quantities. This is what happens when one mixes bleach with ammonia - AKA cat-****. And what the fan gets may be the bulk of it, but is by no means all of it.

Even microscopic quantities are incredibly dangerous to cats, dogs and other small creatures, and cats in particular are acutely sensitive to the material.

This is from the idiot that worries about his fan over his cats, exposes his cats to recycled rubber, and hobbles his cats - most tellingly, when he is not on the premises. This is just his last three threads.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorine_gas_poisoning

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

The old man's a headcase, Mr. Wieck. Take, for example, that hobbling
business. The cat he hobbles is probably lucky the old man didn't break
its leg to obtain a more permanent remedy for *bullying*.

LNC