Old April 3rd 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Default Is Santa due?

hopitus wrote:
On Apr 3, 10:35 am, MLB wrote:
We awakened to three to four inches of snow on everything: hyacinths,
daffodils, etc. It is a real wintery scene and a big temperature drop.
Needless to say, TuTu is curled up in front of the heat register. MLB

Thanks a bunch, Marie (just kidding) your Spring snowstorm just landed
here
in MileHigh. Rescued several plants from our deck and since Snaggly is
furious
that his deck chair is not soaking wet and he is *back* inside, I gave
him a can
of wet food. Snork. And I was just thinking about going out to pick up
a Sunday
paper....

A while ago, TuTu asked to go out on the back patio. I opened the
sliding door and she sniffed the air. She looked out a few seconds then
changed her mind "not today!". Best Spring (?) wishes. MLB