Old October 26th 19, 09:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Default Buffy alerted me

On 5/10/2019 9:44 AM, jmcquown wrote:
A "Peeper". That's what they call the small tree frogs that live around
here. They're tiny but make a huge racket. Buffy alerted me to the fact
that there was one climbing up the window. I snapped a pic.

https://i.postimg.cc/KYrdhZgW/tinytreefrog.jpg

Peepers are small frogs. This one is about 1-1/2 inches long. They have
sucker-like pads on their toes and have very loud voices. They generally
hang out in the trees around the house. I've never actually seen one of
them this close before. Thank you Buffy for pointing out the tree frog!

Jill

How cute!