Old July 17th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default Update - Meeka and Rosco (KFW)

GaDragonfly wrote:
It has been awhile since I've been here because of new job acclimation
and then vacation so I haven't kept you updated on the kittens. Meeka
and Rosco are growing like weeds and while we were on vacation last
week Rosco lost his kitten stub - he now has a real tail. I love
little kitten tails and I'm sorry he outgrew his so quickly. I have
several photos we have taken of them recently. The first is while
they were still in their kennel. We had bought them a round kitty
condo thingy. They took to it right away. First they took all of
their toys inside and then they jumped on top and sent to sleep. They
would go in and get out their toys, play and then take them back
inside when they wanted to sleep. Silly kittens.

http://www.dropshots.com/gadragonfly...07-13/16:05:00

snip
Julie
(Sending blanket purrs to everyone in need of purrs and birthday
wishes to Ginger-lynn who is celebrating her birthday today)

They are adorable!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek