Old December 2nd 04, 03:37 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:42:42 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Tiger steps up to the seat and smurgles, This iz wonnerful, anna did you
seez alla dat fud? I kan see ifin nofun elze we kan orderz fud anna watch
da out go by, butted wif alla our friendz komin we willz haf lotz more ta
du, Tiger, snugglez up close anna iz veri happi

Tiger and Anaï are snuggled on the window seat on the bow-window in their
stateroom when a knock is heard on the door. A wait-kitty comes in pushing
a silver cart

"Would you please serve us over here?" The wait-kitty then puts down a
white linen table-cloth between them, and on it a platter of smoked salmon,
some small buttered toast squares and a small blue can with Russian writing
and a picture of a fish on it on it - Tiger looks at it quizzically.... The
waiter then brings in a wine-bucket, and shows Anaïs the bottle:
"Tattinger, 1939 as you ordered, Mademoiselle. Shall I open it?"

Anaïs nods, and the wait-kitty pops open the cork with a "pop", and pours
them each a flute. "Will there be anything else, Mademoiselle?" She pauses
- "Yes, please send the same order to a gentlecat named M. Fitz Thomas, who
is in the lounge, please. And put it on my bill, if you would."

She takes the small blue can and opens it - turning to Tiger: "Dis iz
Beluga caviar. Haff you effer hadz it before?"

She picks up a piece of the toast, puts a strip of the salmon on it, then
a generous spoonful of the caviar, then a little squirt of lemon, and feeds
it to Tiger.

She picks up the flute of champagne and smurgles Tiger. "To usses, my dear
boycat. To usses."

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs