Old July 5th 03, 04:56 AM
Tara

Cathy Friedmann wrote:
"Rona Yuthasastrakosol" wrote in message

"Laura R." wrote in message
ic.net...

In New York, but the lease says it has to be just me and my beasties.
;-)

Laura

Darn! New York is a bit far for me, but if you ever feel like adopting a
new beastie, I'm free and I can cook!

rona (dreaming of that perfect apartment...I wonder if it's near Zabar's

or

Jacques Torres' chocolate shop...)

I know Zabar's, but where's Jacques Torres' chocolate shop, please?

Zabar's is not nearby (if she moved where I think she did).

I don't know about Jaques Torres, but there *is* supposed to be an
insanely good chocolate nook on the Upper East Side. I try to stay
ignorant of the details as a survival mechanism. Its supposed to be amazing.

Tara