Old March 30th 06, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pandora UPDATE

Helen Miles wrote in message
news:ac9c212e08f577fbc583ea9905931e81.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:ee135be5bc4ee4d5c75cc10bbc25e384.76411@mygate .mailgate.org

We've located Pandora. I recieved a call from my vet telling me that she
had been brought in as an RTA as she was found on the side of the road
at about 9am by an elderly good samaritan. She is alive, with nothing
broken, but is bruised, battered and shaken and she has torn some
muscles in her back so is finding it difficult to walk.///

I forgot to mention, that this was after the little cow had come in
through the cat flap of her own accord, and then f*cked off back out
again before I could close the bloody thing behind her! The fact she was
being so spooky probably contributed to her running into the road.

She's been taking ******* cat-trick lessons off Tiger.

Aaaaaaaghhhhhhhh. I've just checked in and seen your first message, about
her being missing. I'm glad that she's not seriously injured, and I'm
sending soothing purrs for you and all the family. That good samaritan is
getting purrs too, and I wish him luck and success in all his endeavours!

Love

Jeanette