Old October 5th 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_4_]

Default Trooder kittee in owrown patio!

In article ,
says...
On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 23:31:43 -0700, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

Meowmie had da see-fur door opin to let in da innerestin sownz an smellz fur
ussez, an gess whut happinned? A trooder kitty kame into owrown patio!
Wifowt evin aksin purrmishun! Whut nerv! Meowmie didnt evin tell it to go
away, she juss klozed da door so we kudnt heer or smell it enneemore. How
iz we spozed to kno when itz safe fur Meowmie to go owt dere agin?

Rebecca

Wow! I nefur even seed a trooder kitty heer where we lives! I finks
dat yur meowmie can protekt herownself from it; jus make sure dat she
duzzent get any ideers of bringing it in!!!!!

Humans are weird about bringing other pets into the house... case in
point... one of my dearest friends has two kitties... Knickers and
Scrubby. She called me last night, very excited about something. It
turns out that her hubby finally gave in to adopting a d*g. They went
to the Humane Society, and she fell in love with a "Beagle-Mutt".

They adopted "Beagle-Mutt"; the HS spayed her; and they were able to
take her home, like, two days later.

Well, the cats hate the d*g. OTOH, the d*g is NUTS about the kitties
(Beagle-Mutt is about a year old, it seems, and is female, FTR).
Scrubby hissed at the d*g, and according to my friend, Scrubby has
hissed, maybe, a grand total of four times in Scrubby's entire lifetime
(which kinda reminds me of the first time Onyx met our family d*g,
Alfalfa... Onyx was probably all of 3-4 months old... and had NEVER
hissed in his lifetime, but sure enough, the minute little Onyx saw
Alfalfa, who was SO NOT a threat to any kitty, Onyx puffed himself up as
big as he could, and let out what he considered to be a big-boy hiss
[UB ~ Pawpa LAFFED attid mineownself!!!]).

My friend's d*g keeps wanting to play with the cats, but because she's
just been spayed, her activities for the time being are restricted.
This has led to confusion on Anya's (the d*g) part on two fronts... she
doesn't understand why she can't run and jump right now ('cuz she just
got spayed), and she doesn't understand why the cats want nothing to do
with her.

It's all kinda funny, if you ask this lowly human being.

--- Unca Cory

--
http://snurl.com/3y2oz

MY NAME SHOULD NOT BE PART OF MY E-MAIL ADDRESS... REMOVE IT TO REPLY