Old May 7th 12, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default A full moon during Serge's memorial service

"Community Cats" wrote in message
[Hercule Lenoir, Inspektur Jacques Chat-Clouseau of the
Gendarmerie
Feline du France, Countess Persia von Katzenplatz, Gaetano
Tartuffo,
Uncle Darius and Aunt Maria, Pierre (head conductor of the
Simplon Orient
Express), and a handful of chefs and maitres' de approach the
microphone.]

Hercule: Serge was an excellent human being and a wonderful
lover of
cats, and his imagination gave us all life. His travels, his
education,
his exquisite tasted and wonderful writing skills allowed all
of us to
come to exist in a world of excitement and adventure.

The Inspector: Monsieur Serge waz able to express mine own
inimitttaab -
imimitt - mine own unique fursonality and foibles, and allowed
me to use
mine eggzelect infesticative skills in resolving highly
visible crimes. I
have enjoyed the luxurious living he 'as exposed me too.

Darius & Maria: Serge was a wonderful human who greatly loved
our niece
Anais. We have loved the exposure he has given us to this
wonderful
community, and we will miss him greatly.

Countess: We are all fortunate to have been able to share in
ze
imagination of zis man. I will be adding a Serge Dasara wing
to the
Museum of Felinity in my castle back home.

All speaking in unison: Thank you, Serge, for giving life to
us. We will
miss you!

And we will miss awlla of you~