Old December 27th 10, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Report frum Hom

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 15:58:26 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

Wee is haffin funfun at da partee still. Butted gnoos from hom is dat
da hous is berried unner wots ob SNOW.

Meow!

Uh oh......datz gnot gud..but wee r gwad yoo ar styll heer at owr Party.
ai jest mayde sum speshul hawt nip lattes fur yoo tew warm up wiff.

I iz sittink on mine warm raydiator cubber (we
haz one unner eech window) lukink owt at da
bwizzard.

We gotzober a foot ob snowz, an da windz is
makink berry big pilex. No hoomanz iz owt tonite.
No meatlmosterz or hoomanz on fut. Just wots ob
snowz...

yeeeeeeeeIKEZ sez Mosey I gezz yer power iz styl on den. Datz gud. yeUP we
hoap et stayz on.
Ma wooked at da pix on da nooz on da pooter n yoo hab reely gotted uh storm.
mrrrrrrrrrt!!
Wunt mee tew sned uh nise porter tew bring yew bak tew da Party or wud
yoo wike tew stai hoam wiff yer Pa n wach da snow? Innyfing yew wanna do iz
fyne wiff usses. yeUP
Luvz, Mosey n MeOwy

--
Purrs,