Old August 1st 18, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Auric Hellman

Default Hi again

On Fri, 27 Jul 2018 18:40:06 +0100, Tina
wrote:

It's 14 months since my ISP took away email addresses from all their
customers, and since then I've had no access to Usenet. Now I have a
new computer, set up to receive it again.
I lost my beloved Boyfriend to squameous cell carcinoma in May 2017. I
now have two new girls called Nelli and Garfie, they are exotic
shorthairs, like Persians with shorter hair,same bulldog type face.

How are all my old friends on here? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tweed

Hi Tina! My name is Auric and I'm trying to find the time to be at
least a part-time contributor. I am currently owned by Mr. Wiggles

( photo: https://i.imgflip.com/5djz7.jpg )

Dr. Auric D. Hellman