Old July 17th 04, 03:50 AM
Jenni G.

I went to my vet and they suggested Advantage ($16 per cat + $3 for them to
put it on for me. They also gave them a pill each called Capstar to help
kill the fleas on them faster.
My next question is what did you use to get rid of them in your house? I
bombed with the Zodiac bombs already and I feel as if it did nothing. At
least the drops are working I have found no living movement on them since
yesterday.

Jenni G

"Marievulsion" wrote in message
I suffered a similar event last summer, it was so bad I started believing

my
fleas had cats.

Anyway, I phoned up the vet who recommended Frontline and within two DAYS

after
application, the fleas were GONE from my house, my 4 cats and, yes, me.

Eke!

I've never tried Advantage because the Frontline worked so very, very

well.
Best $30.00 I'd spent in a long time.

I have a flea infestation in my home and on my two babies.
Which is
better, Frontline Plus or Advantage? And why?