Old September 1st 12, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Shop Cats!

Came across a little run-down gun shop while I was in Dallas this
morning. It had the expected little signs like, "If you're caught around
here at night, you'll be found here tomorrow morning" and so on. The
entire interior could easily be described as 'shop worn'.

As I stood just inside the door, a very demanding 'MEOW' got my
attention. There was a large cat in front of me, and another one atop
the counter. The proprietor called out, "May I help you?"

I told him, "Got to pet the cats." He chuckled and said, "You've got
your priorities straight, then."

The one on the counter let me pick him up, and he purred in my ear as I
looked over the pistols. I didn't buy anything, but I thoroughly enjoyed
the shop cats.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark