Old July 24th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Need cooking advice

Jane wrote:

I love fresh tomatoes. Just slice and serve with lots of salt,
pepper,and a little dollop of mayo. Yum.

My favorite tomato salad recipe:

* Slice the tomatoes. If they're really big, you might want to cut the
slices in half or even quarters. Arrange on a plate.

* Drizzle some olive oil on top, sprinkle with salt and pepper

* Add some fresh garlic (I use a garlic press)

* Fresh basil

* Fresh mozzarella (the kind that's stored in water)

* Kalamata olives

Then let it sit for at least a half-hour, so all the juices soak in.

--
Joyce ^..^