Old November 11th 04, 01:35 AM
Yowie

"Yoj" wrote in message
m...
A new addition to my feline family!

Apparently he was in a household with several cats, and then the people
moved away and abandoned all the cats. Somebody trapped them, but he
had been on his own for quite a while, and is rather thin.

As I was driving home, I tried to think of a name for him. He was being
very vocal, and I thought about him wandering around on his own. The
song, "A Wandering Minstrel, I" popped into my head. So his name is
Nanki-Poo.

Lindy was not very welcoming, so he hid under my bed for a while. He's
out, exploring now. He was very affectionate at the shelter, so I'm
hoping they'll both come around pretty soon.

Thats two Nanki-Poos in this group! (David S is the slave to the other)

Yowie