Old November 11th 04, 03:03 AM
Bev

Yoj wrote:

As I was driving home, I tried to think of a name for him. He was being
very vocal, and I thought about him wandering around on his own. The
song, "A Wandering Minstrel, I" popped into my head. So his name is
Nanki-Poo.

Welcome to Nanki-Poo - the second on this newsgroup! I'm sure the other
Nanki's slave will pipe up about it sometime soon.

I don't know the connection between his name and the Wandering Minstrel
song, though.

Joyce

Congratulations Joyce. Nanki-Poo sounds just right

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.