Old January 22nd 19, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Ranger Roadcat Reports, January 21, 2019

Sammy is busy gettin a menu together, and Franny is makin' a map of all da unpacked boxes dat haf da bestest fings to play wif. We haz a new couch getting delivered tomorrow, so we will haf comfy furniture to sit on then. But anyone who wants to come over today is welcome! We gots lots of gooshy foods, and sliced turkey an ham, and Sammy will haf da good stuff ready soon.

An da basement is mostly empty and is nice an warm. Lots of room for partyin' and dancin'.