Old April 24th 05, 06:17 AM

Dan M wrote:
Boy, this is a tough call.

Another trucking company has been calling me, trying to get me to

come
drive a dedicated route for them. I talked to them a week ago, and
they're offering a good deal - substantially more money than I'm

getting
now, home one or two nights during the week, and home one and a half

two days every weekend. Plus paid holidays (something I don't get

now).
Overall it sounds like a sweet deal.

Wow, a dedicated run and off weekends. That part sounds really good,
and the extra $$$ doesn't hurt, either. Harri might not mind being a
grounded Roadcat, if she knows Paw shows up every weekend. Good luck,
Dan.

Sherry