Old April 24th 05, 05:59 PM
Enfilade

Another trucking company has been calling me, trying to get me to

come
drive a dedicated route for them. I talked to them a week ago, and
they're offering a good deal - substantially more money than I'm

getting
now, home one or two nights during the week, and home one and a half

two days every weekend. Plus paid holidays (something I don't get

now).
Overall it sounds like a sweet deal.

Wow, a dedicated run and off weekends. That part sounds really good,
and the extra $$$ doesn't hurt, either. Harri might not mind being a
grounded Roadcat, if she knows Paw shows up every weekend. Good luck,
Dan.

That does sound like a good deal. Money, more opportunities to be
home, paid vacation. I think it's worth it for a grown Harri to be
able to run about the house and see her Paw on his time off. Perhaps
you could use some of that extra money to invest in some books on tape
to help pass the time, or borrow them from a library. And be sure to
tkae some photos of your Roadcat in the truck.

--Fil