Old July 17th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Purr request, good stuff, and where I've been

Enfilade wrote:

People may have noticed my absence/sporadic presence lately so here's
an update for everyone....

Congrats on the new job! If you were as unhappy with your old job as
they were with you, then this says more about the bad match than it does
about you, personally. Sometimes it really doesn't work out even if the
person is smart, skilled and has a good attitude, etc. I'm glad they
were willing to see you objectively and put it on record that you are
professional and hard-working and that they fired you because you didn't
fit in with their company. Sometimes that just happens. And unless you've
had a pattern of this happening in the past, I'd say you have little to
worry about. That would be a remarkably bad coincidence and isn't likely.

Good luck!!

--
Joyce ^..^