Old July 17th 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Purr request, good stuff, and where I've been

Enfilade wrote:

Let's just hope this position works out for me. I'm honestly scared
that, considering the disaster that was my law job at Smart & Biggar,
that everything might stink all over again. I think this is a much
better environment for me, but I'm still a little gun-shy.

Lots of purrs that it works out for you, and that the soon-to-be-mom
decides she wants to stay at home, and the position becomes permanent
for you, and that you love it there.