Old October 7th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Tucker update 10/6 :o)

Christine Burel wrote:

Well, here's the latest on Tucker -- all your good thoughts and purrayers
have helped! He has made steady progress daily in recuperating from his
surgery and yesterday I took him in to get his stitches out! I know he is
feeling better because he's acting like his feisty self again ) Right now
he is out with the other kitties again and he is taking a nap.

I'm so glad to hear that he's doing better. It's weird to have your
cat in surgery and not to know why - only to know that it's helping him.
I hope the mystery is solved, but most of all I hope he gets back to his
old self asap!

Purrs,

--
Joyce ^..^