Old May 9th 09, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

Default Cat Herding, er Sitting

On May 9, 1:20*am, wrote:
She probably just didn't want to ask too much of you. I wouldn't feel
comfortable asking a friend or neighbor to do all that unless I was
paying them, or unless I did a comparable amount of favors for them.

Those cats are a handful! They sound nice, but they certainly like to
do whatever they want.

My neighbour would water my plants and collect my mail for me when I
am out
of town. But she refuse to cat-sit as she is worried that Rusty would
get sick in my
absence, especially since Rusty has a history of urinary blockages.
She likes
Rusty and was there to help me get Rusty home from Humane all those
years ago.

Winnie