Old July 1st 09, 09:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Mosey?

Maybee it iz dat flashink lites I duzn like, Willow shuddering at the
thought of any of it. Da hooman here really likez it and her sitz in da out
when da neigorz shoots dem off.
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
I sed "toin da seownd OFF"
Pit2nya

"Granby" wrote in message
I begz ur pardonk but dere is no suchez fing as gud firewurkz. Willow who
just goes insane at the sound of any fireworks. Have to put her in the
office and a CD in the Puter when they are going on around us. The volume
is also LOUD.
"Winnie" wrote in message
On Jun 30, 12:24 am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
If yu toin da seownd OFF, diz showz sum gudgud Catnaday
fyrewoikz!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOdrNXI1yXI

HTH
--
Pitô.ônya

If you come to my home, you can watch the Catnaday firework tomorrow
from
my living room. You can see the one from Parliament without hearing
the sound.
You can also see, and hear, the firework from the park across the
street.

Rusty