Old September 24th 11, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default [OT] Dog + static electricity = awesome

"jmcquown" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

wrote in message
This was just hilarious. I laughed so hard Roxy stalked off in disgust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO-phqmyqdY

I did not find it funny at all, it makes a fool of the dog and that is
not what having a dog is about.
Maybe your sense of humour is different from mine.
Tweed

Oh come on, it didn't hurt the dog and face it, lots of dogs look foolish.
Poodles (standard and mini) with bows on their ears and toenail polish.
But sure, maybe my sense of humour is different from yours.

Would you like it as much if Persia got that shock and all her hair stood on
end?
No. Of course you wouldn't.