Old February 2nd 19, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default Sumfing weerd happined

On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 1:59:12 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
I wuz sleepin on da spinny chair at Meowmie's desk, den da nextest fing I knew I wuz on da flor an felt awl funnee. Meowmie wuz standin over myownself awl wurried. She watched me fur a kupple of minnitz, den made a phone kall. I heered her say a word I dont know, "seezhur", an a kupple of minnitz later I wuz in da karrier bokz an ended up at a TED I hadnt bin to befur. Dey taked me away frum Meowmie, an poked an prodded myownself, den dey put me bak in da bokz and taked me bak to Meowmie an we kame bak home.

I duznt know whut happined, but I hope it duznt happin agin!

Oh mine D-Z Darlink!!! Yur Meowmee iz soosoo klevver!
Mine meowmee shud fynd owt bowt un 'mergency TED owt mine way.
Ya neffurr kno!
I wyll port sum TZikkin soop yur wae.

P2oonya

Sundance

[Frazzled hoomin note: He was sleeping on my desk chair in the living room. I went to get something from the kitchen, and when I got back he was on the floor seizing. I think it lasted 20 or 30 seconds. I called the local emergency vet to see if I should have him seen right away. They asked what his gums looked like. When I said they looked pale, they said to bring him in, so I did. By the time we got there, he was pretty normal again, and they didn't find anything remarkable. They can't say if it will happen again, of course. If it happens again, they said he doesn't necessarily need to be seen every time, only if a seizure lasts more than five minutes or he has three or more within 24 hours.]