Old June 20th 05, 04:12 AM
Justin L

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:39:12 -0400, "Mary"
wrote:

"Justin L" wrote in message
.. .
It's not just my other cat Elwood either!
I brought Jake with me over to the parents for Father's day.
Well the parents have 3 dogs, and Jake knocked the snot out of all of
them!! They tried to give him guff, but he gave them a might growl,
and boxed them into next week. He was even chasing them around at one
point!

What a crazy sight to behold!

Ah well, I thought it was cool anyway.

Hee! 3 dogs!! What a cat!

Yep. Two are about the same size as him, a Lopso Opso (?) and some
type of Terrier mix. I was worried about the Terrier mix because he is
very wild, and seems to be viscous sometimes. Didn't matter to Jake
though. He has no fear!
It seems the Lopso dog is the boss dog, because she was the only one
to stand up to Jake. It didn't last very long though...

The Golden Retriever is about 5 times his size! She is a very well
mannered dog, and wouldn't hurt a fly, so I was never really worried
about her. It was funny watching Jake attacking her tail like a toy!