Old May 16th 19, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default A birthday party!

Hi, Rocky! Yes, I sure do rememfur you - fangs fur coming!

My humans moved us from Chicatgo to Kansas City a few months ago. We'z just getting used to dis new place.

I fink efurryone here is comfortable around raccoons. You might not have noticed Tony and Tina over dere - dey are a couple of da raccoons dat live in dis neighborhood.

And I fang you fur keeping the FluffyKitz warehouse in order and stocked up.. We'z been kind of quiet lately, but I would like to get us busy again. I think dat if one or two younger kitties wanted to get involved, we might be able to develop more of a presence in da Community - like it used to me.

Why don't you sit here? Dis lovely lady cat is Daisy-chan. Daisy, dis is Rocky.