Old December 22nd 17, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default Time Travelers?

On 2017-12-21 12:00 PM, Delectable Glider wrote:
Dear, new friends

So I stumbled upon this Group. There was a message in like, 1998, but
Google Groups came out in 2001. Are y'all time travelers? I want in

Sincerely, RobDob

This is Usenet, which existed long before Google set up Google Groups.
It can still be accessed by other software. Alas, Usenet is past its
glory days, and you are not alone in thinking its something created by
Google.

Cheryl

In fact, Usenet has been around since 1980, as an outgrowth nof Unix's
UUCP utility.

But to answer your question, yes, we do time travel (sort of,
virtually). We're kitty cats, so nothing is impossible!

Sammy