Old April 10th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Matty discovers tv

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:28:25 +0100, "Adrian A"
yodeled:

Shirley wrote:
It sounds like you're doing a very good job with Matty.

Her reaction to the TV sounds similar to my (long departed this life)
Grandma's. Now this was the early 1970's,
Grandma was stone deaf, suffering from dementia and in hospital where
we were visiting her, she told my parents not to let the children look
out of *that* window as the things people were doing out there weren't
fit for children to see. Grandma had never seen a TV before.

:-)

For some reason I'm reminded of my grandmother, during the first moon
landing in 1969 some of the pictures were simulations of what was happening.
My grandmother said "aren't they good pictures from so far away" ;-)

BWAHAHAHAHA! Well, how do we really know they were really ever there?
Huh? Huh?

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War