Old June 4th 10, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default A Pawty Inbitatashun

On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 19:07:48 -0700, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

Hedbumpz Sundance I thot yu mite be dere fur sum fud!
Mme. Anaïs, thiz wyll be un ellygint affayer!
An juzt tink, Thoity yeerz ov happiness!
I juzt luff yur webbysite---gudgud sekkerterree!
Wyll meowzesheez awlzo be servt?
--
Pitô.ônya, AKA Sweetee and Vice Grand Pooh Bah

Fangu, Pitoonya!

I duzzent finkso, Hiro-san is furry twadishunal.
Buttid if yoo duzzent mind yoo cud bring
mowsie-creem treetz fur da dessert?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs