Old February 1st 04, 10:08 AM
Bob Brenchley.

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 01:23:30 +0000 (UTC), Ablang
wrote:

I'm curious what made you choose cats over dogs?

I prefer cats because I don't have to bathe them every so often. I also
like how I don't have to walk them (dogs love to get their paws all dirty
and roll around in gunk). Cats are usually smaller, and therefore eat less
and have smaller poops. I just think generally that cats are more
attractive graceful creatures that naturally smell good. But let's hear
your thoughts on cats vs dogs.

I didn't chose cats - cats chose me. But you are right on all the
things you list.

--
Bob.

Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it
look like the dog did it.