Old August 7th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfriend likes his food

He was fed at 8 a.m and 5.30 p.m. He came in from the out at 7 p.m. to see
if his bowl had miraculously filled itself in his absence. It hadn't so he
went out again. He came in again at 9. It was still empty. He clawed the
carpet. He does this to say "I don't think you noticed what I said before."
I told him off a bit for clawing the carpet. He knows very well he should
not do it but he thinks it will make me feed him if he scratches the carpet,
so it's a lesson for him to learn that it won't.
He is a very greedy cat and would eat all day if I let him.
He's sulking now. He claims to be hungry. He is not.
Two good meals a day is sufficient plus what he can catch and eat, he
doesn't fool me ;-)

Tweed