Old December 12th 05, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Loss of appetite

You know something is wrong, and sometimes it takes more than one vet to
find it. I would definitely take her to another vet today for a second
opinion. She's counting on you to be persistent to get to the bottom of
the problem!

Good luck,

Rhonda

wrote:

Well, Sasha never ate any of the tuna.
Now I've started to syringe feed my buddy Hill's A/D from the vet.
Hopefully his
appetite will return soon. He still drinks water OK and doesn't vomit.
Also, his behaviour is still the same as normal, except for a decrease
in his activity level.

I still don't know why he stopped eating all of a sudden.