Old June 29th 19, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default Sweet Sixteen Beach Pardy! Ya Awl Come!!!

HiHiHi!!!

On negzt Saddurday, Joon Sixt, I wyll hav reetsht da eggzitink age ov Sixteen!!!!
I yam arrangink a Beach Pardy, wiff moozik, gudgud foodz, inklooding but not limited to BBQ Souvin-Ears, Mouse Kabobs, and S'mores wiff modified chocolate, safe furr kitties an goggies ...and, ovkorse, furrrendship!

We will also tape a video, of effurrykitty (an effurrygoggy) who comes, message to me at this impurrtint okayshun!

P2nya AKA Sweetee