Old June 30th 19, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Sweet Sixteen Beach Pardy! Ya Awl Come!!!

Pit2nya wrote:

HiHiHi!!!

On negzt Saddurday, Joon Sixt, I wyll hav reetsht da eggzitink age ov
Sixteen!!!! I yam arrangink a Beach Pardy, wiff moozik, gudgud
foodz, inklooding but not limited to BBQ Souvin-Ears, Mouse Kabobs,
and S'mores wiff modified chocolate, safe furr kitties an goggies
...and, ovkorse, furrrendship!

We will also tape a video, of effurrykitty (an effurrygoggy) who
comes, message to me at this impurrtint okayshun!

P2nya AKA Sweetee

Daisy-chan grins and decides this might be a good time to see if 2
linked puppies might want to come along as they decide where to live
next.

Entering softly with visitor ID's, are June and Johnny. 2 winked
doggies, both age 8.