Old July 5th 19, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Default Sweet Sixteen Beach Pardy! Ya Awl Come!!!

On 7/4/2019 5:40 PM, Pit2nya wrote:
On Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 6:42:04 AM UTC-7, ann wrote:
On 7/2/2019 8:18 PM, Pit2nya wrote:
On Saturday, June 29, 2019 at 12:31:19 PM UTC-7, Pit2nya wrote:
HiHiHi!!!

On negzt Saddurday, Joon Sixt, I wyll hav reetsht da eggzitink age ov Sixteen!!!!
I yam arrangink a Beach Pardy, wiff moozik, gudgud foodz, inklooding but not limited to BBQ Souvin-Ears, Mouse Kabobs, and S'mores wiff modified chocolate, safe furr kitties an goggies ...and, ovkorse, furrrendship!

We will also tape a video, of effurrykitty (an effurrygoggy) who comes, message to me at this impurrtint okayshun!

AKA Sweetee

P2nya starts loading the teleporter:
Lessee...we'll need shovels to dig the firepits, and coals, and then some grids fur the roastid SouvinEars, skewers furr the mousesikkulz, and then some logs in an open pit for the s'mores, may as well bury some potatos in the coals, and appulz, tuu. I'll put in Blankitz to lay on, and more furr kovers...Oh yes, we'll want to tape the video...that'll only take Mom's Smartphone! I can rent the surfboards...Soo mutch to do!!!

Whoo kin bring da moosik???

P2nya, trying not to panic

I can bring the moosik and I'll bring some beach canopys for shade.

Lucy Lu

Fangu, Lucy Lu, Dat hewlps allot!

P2nya

Lucy Lu steps out of the porter caring bags holding the canopies.Where
would you like them set up?