View Single Post
Old September 11th 19, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

[Benni jumps down from Prince's back, and give him a kiss on the nose. She then runs off toward the dock.

Sammy and Ranger busy themselves setting up the tents for the Boutique, and move Pi2nya's products in, arranging them under her direction.

As they finish up they hear little paws running up from the dock area. Benni is running as fast as she can, and screeches to halt between Prince's front paws.]

Benni: It's a - it's a - it's a monster!

[Sammy wanders down towards the dock, and Prince follows with Benni walking between his front paws. Sure enough, a long black thing is emerging from the water. As Sammy gets close, the "thing" removes his dive mask.]

Sammy: Jocko! How are you doing my friend? It's been a long time.

Jocko: It sure has! Things are going good for me. I think I just saw a little kitty go running off. Did I scare her?

Sammy: Benni, Prince, this is Jocko the Diving Cat. He's a good friend.

Jocko: Hi, Benni and Prince. Here, let me get this suit off.

[Jocko runs a paw down the front of his wetsuit. It splits in half on both the front and back sides, basically falling off him.]

Sammy: Wow, that's cool! I'f never seen a suit that worked like that! How does it do that, with the front and back sides working together?

Jocko: I don't really know. It was invented by Amelia. I asked her about it, and she said something that sounded like "quantum entanglement" but couldn't explain in a way I could understand. All I know is that it works great, and it makes getting in and out of the wetsuit a lot easier.