Old December 19th 03, 11:40 PM
Brenda

"jmcquown" wrote in message
NOTE: Persia is doing much better, thanks for everyone's suggestions and
purrs!

In the winter time, Persia gets a lot of dandruff on her hindquarters. I
brush her frequently; she adores being brushed. Just the sight of it

makes
her run and jump up in my lap

I got some "bath wipes" made for cats. When she was obviously feeling

much
better earlier this week (playing with toys and such) I decided to give

one
a try. First I let her sniff it so she wouldn't freak out. (Did I ever
tell you the story of my white gloves? No? Ask, I'll post it )

Then I started stroking her with the bath wipe, both with and against the
fur. I guess to her it just felt like a nice rub-down. It did not leave

residue on her and she was completely dry in just a minute or two. Lo!

and
Behold! No dandruff! And she smelled even sweeter than she normall does,
even though the bath wipes are unscented.

Anyone else ever try these things? If so, what are your experiences?

Jill

when Bunter became really ill and stopped grooming himself, it became my job
to keep him clean. The pet wipes worked great on him - and we both liked
the way he smelled afterwards.
Brenda