Old February 28th 09, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Tigger back to vet

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"AlisonT" wrote in message
, the

second-guessing - even after all this time I wonder to myself if I cut
Bandit's life too short or waited too long and caused her to suffer. Some
people will tell you that she'll let you know, and I envy them that
surety, but I never knew it. Looking back logically with my head and not
my heart, I know it was time to let her go - but my heart denies what my
head tells me.

I have always known when it was time, it's when I know they don't want to go
on. I cannot explain how I know, but I do.
I will leave you with this thought.
Better a day too early than a day too late.
Tweed