Old September 12th 09, 10:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_2_]

Default Human Litterboxes (was Cat Using toilet and toilet paper)

MatSav kirjoitti:

The USofA seem to use bowls with a higher water level in the pan
than those in the UK. In much of Europe, there's a 'shelf' on the
front inside edge of the bowl where business is deposited (for
inspection?) before flushing, and not straight into the standing
water of the S-(or U-)bend vapour trap.

I remember the bowls with the shelf from school, but then I went to the
German school. In Finland we don't normally use the shelved variety. My
brother lived/studied in Germany for some years, and has told me they
have the shelved bowls there everywhere.

I remember I was worried at school, that what if I had to do a "real
biggie", and with the shelf there...and... well... before anyone says
TMI they can just use their imagination... :/

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com