Old May 11th 12, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Summer Bakshaion

but all gud onez, OEJ
"Short-Tailed Tom" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 May 2012 06:35:49 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Four cats sit looking at an Atlas, O T begins the convrsation. OK
girlcats, where iz we goink diz summerz? Jus kauze Gramby kant go
anywherez duzent mean we shudent. Maybe we shud ask da kommunitee where
dem wants ta go. Piglett thinks this is a good idearment as things have
been so sad of late. Annie cat got a suggestzion, don't make itself too
fanzy.

Well, I hear dat da beeches in Sufurn Catifurnia is nice - Balboa Beach,
an Corona del Mar, an Newport, and Huntington - an dey all has cat-only
sections dat da hoomins duzn't know about.

Or da mountings might be nice - Miz Cleo's estate near Big Bear, or some
of da resorts in Colorado. Da ski resorts duzn't haf snow, so might be
kinda quiet.

Or camping an swimmin in one of da trout rivers in Montana or Wyoming.

Or da Jersey shore.

Sorry, dats a lot of idearments, isn't it?

STTom