Old August 4th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Nighttime stars

Takayuki wrote:

I noticed that when I open up the windows on a cool summer night like
tonight, the house seems to get a lot livelier all of a sudden.

Buster wants to be the star of the show, and from outside you can see
him going from window to window, pulling aside blinds and curtains
when necessary. His constantly moving and busy silhouette against the
bright indoor lights makes him a most visible and striking spectacle.
Looking at my house at night is like watching some kind of play, and
you'd swear there are several characters, and not just one actor
playing them all.

In the meantime, Dot is doing her own graceful performance of "Dances
with Moths", hopping on her hind legs as the crickets chirp and
applaud.

I would love to be walking by and seeing that. I love seeing kitties in
windows.

--
Joyce ^..^