Old August 5th 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

Default Nighttime stars

On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 06:33:39 -0500, Victor Martinez wrote:

Takayuki wrote:
I noticed that when I open up the windows on a cool summer night like
tonight, the house seems to get a lot livelier all of a sudden.

What is this you speak of? Cool summer night? Please explain.

Victor, really not enjoying the heat.

I can agree with you. Nashville, Tennessee has been having highs in the
mid-to-upper-90's for several weeks, with relatively high humidity, and
the larger of my two window air conditioners has died. I am temporarily
having to cool the house with a unit designed to cool only one room. It
is manageable (fortunately, it is in my bedroom window), but most of the
house is staying in the mid-to-upper 80's. The master bedroom is cool,
but about all it does for the rest of the house is to lower the humidity.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from